Saturday, December 01, 2007

Last paper today!!! It's been a torturously slow week and it's finally coming to an end! I'm sorry if I sound like an ass to all those who have yet to comeplete their exams and I wish you all the very best, but let me savour this joyous occasion!

I was in quite a panic early this morning as you all know, I hardly studied at all! I had promised myself I would start studying on thurday, and ended up watching the hills. Then I swore I would commence on friday and once again, I found myself hooked on heroes. Come this morning, I was in a major panic and frantically perusing through my scribbled summarised notes, that were a bit too abridged that I hardly understood it! Deb was saying "Xiaoan is always like that, always stressing cuz she never studies." I suppose it's true, as I recall the O level and prelims for A level periods, which is not exactly a good sign! Thank god the last minute revision came in slightly handed and I'm grateful I did not waste my time memorizing a bunch of mambo jumbo for the exams which I did not use at all!

Nat had to cancel on our tattoo date as her cousin got knocked down, so I'm going on wednesday with Heike instead! Excited excited. Luckily Alex was there to save the day, and come out to hang with me. Listening to her life in ntu (which sounds very the hills/gossip girl btw), makes me grateful that I'm out of the sorority high school hierarchy social life. Honestly. I have no idea what is going on in uni, and I doubt I or anyone else cares at all. Ignorance is bliss, I definetly concur. Looking forward to the next week! excited excited.

No comments: